Today I decided to do a little tag for you. Let’s get to know us a bit better with the 21 Question Tag “GET TO KNOW ME” !
1. Are you named after anyone? Well, my middle name is the same as my grandmothers on my mother’s side. So… yes?
2. When was the last time you cried? The time I found out my boyfriend had cheated on me.
3. Do you have kids? Nope. And not planning any in near future. 🙂
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I actually thought about this question before and I came to the solution that I would befriend myself after a while.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? With my best friends, yes, with my crush, also! I sometimes end up being a little mean when I like somebody. But that refers to “Teasing is a sign of affection”.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? No. Been at the high ropes course and was happy to bring myself to do it, but even more happy that I won’t have to go through it again. Also I got a great fear of heights, which explains why I am terrified when flying with planes…
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Hmm, I don’t eat cereal in the morning. If I had to choose, I’d choose chocolate or nougat bits.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes, their hair, their clothes… Maybe in this order. It’s really hard to write that process down because it happens completely involuntarily.
9. What is your eye colour? A deep and dark brown.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? To be honest I LOVE horror movies! They are so versatile! For example: they are great for a friends night or to watch with your crush, with whom you can even start holding hands at the terrifying parts. 😉
11. Favorite smells? The smell of newly washed bedding.
12. Summer or winter? Definitely Summer.
13. Computer or television? Computer!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Japan, Tokyo / Phuket, Thailand.
15. Do you have any special talents? I’m not a professional by now but I try hard to study Japanese by myself. I can also walk on tiptoes…
16. Where were you born? At the Bodensee in South Germany.
17. What are your hobbies? I love being creative: writing texts, making music, singing, drawing or photography are some ways I like to express myself. My blog is also a big hobby of mine, which is not always just a hobby but also a little bit of work.
18. Do you have any pets? No.
19. Favorite movie? Lately I watched the Lincoln Lawyer, which I enjoyed a lot.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, a half brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a happy and successful person in both, my business and personal life.
And now I tag anyone who hasn’t done this or just wants to do it 🙂
Have fun answering these questions too and link me to your post for me to see it!