I got nominated by the lovely Leanie with her blog: https://lightbeautysite.wordpress.com
– thanks again for tagging me, sweetheart!
- Link the person who tagged you.
- Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
- Answer the ten questions the person who nominated you asked.
- Nominate 10 new bloggers
- Create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating
- Notify the bloggers that you have nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
- What’s your favorite genre of music?
- Do you play any instruments? What do you play?
- What movies do you want to recommend to your readers?
- Online shopping or in store shopping?
- Is there any hairstyle, makeup look, or outfit you’d love to rock, but don’t feel comfortable enough to. (example: getting a pixie cut)
- What do you do for fun?
- Do you have any hobbies besides blogging?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Do you have any desert recommendations?
- What is one thing you want to share that your readers might not know about you?
- I love pop and dance music most.
- When I was a child I used to play the violin in an orchestra. We played musical pieces from famous movies like Pirates of the caribbean with “He’s a pirate”. I had great fun, but sadly stopped playing the violin because school used to require more and more time.
- My taste in movies is, I would say, kind of strange sometimes. I love crazy and shallow movies like “Crank”, with Jason Statham, who is by the way my favorite actor, but on the other hand I like movies where you’ve got to concentrate on like “The Lincoln Lawyer”.
- I would definitely choose store shopping over online shopping because I’ve got problems with finding the right size. Shopping for jeans, i have to crop the ends of the jeans, searching a mini dress I always end up with finding a mid-length dress and so on. I get excited when buying online, then I am often disappointed when receiving the clothes and they don’t fit at all. I found shops who also serve small customers and I’d like to stick with them and try on my clothes immediately.
- There is actually a haircolour I always wanted to try out! Maybe even stick to it for a longer time. Since my childhood I always wanted to be blonde. I adore woman whose natural haircolour is dark but rock a light blond bob, for example. For me I don’t like my dark hair on myself but everytime I visited the hair stylist they recommended me to leave my hair as it is. I’t disappointing that I couldn’t make it by now but I’m sure I will dye my hair blond very soon.
- There are so many things I do for fun! For example: I like to go shopping, writing texts, drawing, talking with friends or dance to music when I’m alone.
- Sure, I got a lot of hobbies! But the answer will be closely linked to the things I do for fun: I love to study Japanese on my own, draw potraits of woman, go jogging, try to improve my make up skills and hang with friends – if that counts as a hobby.
- I love Coffee and I love Tea. Choosing only one from them is really difficult. I’d say Coffee in the morning and Tea in the evening time.
- Desert recommendation? Hmm, not easy to say the least. I’m all boring and would recommend the good old chocolate cake, haha!
- My readers should know this very important message: Showing your life online doesn’t always reflect what happens to you in your life when you are offline. You should know from the beginning that I am not perfect and not trying to be. You can’t really love people who are so perfectly and smooth and I don’t wanna be that person for you ever.
That was it! I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in the comment section!
- How does blogging make you feel?
- How long have you been blogging to this very day?
- What are your future ambitions?
- Tell me what happened on your best day in your life?
- Do you have secret fears?
- Would you ever bungee-jump?
- What do you admire in people?
- What is your secret series recommendation?
- Would you want to live a day in someone elses life and if yes, who would it be?
- Do you think you will blog forever or do something similar to it in the future?
Here you find the badge for your Liebster Award post -> Click !
I also tag anyone who wants to do this Award.